The university calendar of 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival & National Day Holidays is as follows:
1. 2019 Mid-Autumn Festival will be from September 13th (Friday) to September 15th (Sunday). ChineseNational DayHoliday will be from October 1st (Tuesday) to October 7th (Monday). September 29th (Sunday) and October 12th (Saturday) are work days for all faculty and staff.
2. Classes will be in session on September 29th and October 12th. The detailed class schedule for September 29th will follow the schedule for Friday of the fourth week of 2019-2020 fall semester. The class schedule for October 12th will follow the schedule for Monday of the fifth week of 2019-2020 fall semester.
3. DongDa Dining Hall will be closed September 13th to September 15th.The Faculty Dining Hall will be closed from September 13th to September 15th and from October 1st to October 7th. Other university dining halls will remain open. For business car service, please call Mr. Xu at 18501799737. The property maintenance call number is 20685112.
4. Library hours during the holidays are from 9:00-23:00. IT maintenance service hours are from 9:00-16:00 (24-hour on-call number: 20685566).
5. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and do a check before the holidays begin.
6. In order to ensure safety during the holidays, the university staff will be on duty from 8:00-17:00 in the Administration Center. For emergencies please contact: Office of the President at 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).