The 2023 Dragon Boat Festival Holiday arrangements are as follows:
1. 2023 Dragon Boat Festival Holiday will be from June 22 (Thursday) to June 24 (Saturday). June 25 (Sunday) is a working day.
2. Courses on June 25 (Sunday) will follow the teaching schedule of June 23 (Friday).
3. During the holiday, Library will be open from 08:00 to 23:00. If you have any questions, please call 20685191 (9:00-16:00) or send an email to email@example.com. Additionally, 24-hour IT maintenance service will be provided, please call 20685566 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All dining halls will remain open during holidays except the Faculty Canteen. For property maintenance service, please call 20685112. The Campus Health Station will be open from 8:30 to 18:30 (on duty on June 22, but no outpatient service, working time: 8:00-17:00). For vehicle booking service, please contact Mr. Shen (mobile: 13601715431) at least one day in advance.
5. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and do a check of your belongings and work area before the holidays begin.
6. In order to ensure safety during the holidays, university staff will be on duty. For emergencies please contact the University Office by calling 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).