The 2023 Qingming Festival and Labor Day holiday arrangements are as follows:
1. 2023 Qingming Festival holiday will be on April 5 (Wednesday). 2023 Labour Day holiday will be from April 29 (Saturday) to May 3 (Wednesday). April 23 (Sunday) and May 6 (Saturday) are working days.
2. Courses on April 23 (Sunday) will follow the teaching schedule of Tuesday of the 13th teaching week. Courses on May 6 (Saturday) will follow the teaching schedule of Wednesday of the 13th teaching week.
3. During the holidays, the Library will be open from 08:00 to 23:00. For any inquiries, please call 20685191 (9:00-16:00) or send emails to email@example.com. Additionally, 24-hour IT maintenance service will be provided, please call 20685566 or send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. All dining halls will remain open during holidays except the Faculty Canteen. For property maintenance service, please call 20685112. The Campus Health Station will be open from 8:30 to 18:30 (on duty on April 5 and May 1, but no outpatient service, working time: 8:00-17:00). For vehicle booking service, please contact Mr. Shen (mobile: 13601715431) at least one day in advance.
5. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and do a check of your belongings and working areas before the holidays.
6. In order to ensure safety during the holidays, university staff will be on duty. For emergencies please contact the University Office by calling 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).