The university calendar for 2021 Tomb-Sweeping Day (Qing Ming) Break is as follows:
1. 2021 Tomb-Sweeping Day (Qing Ming) Break will be from April 3 (Saturday) to April 5 (Monday). Due to the current situation, faculty and staff should not leave mainland China during the break in principle.
2. All Dining halls will remain open during holiday except faculty restaurant.
3. The university clinic will be open during working hours 8:00-17:00.
4. The property maintenance number is 20685112.
5. Library hours during the break are from 08:00-23:00 (phone number: 20685191, 9:00-16:00). Email: email@example.com.
IT maintenance service hours are from 08:00-17:00 (24-hour on-call number: 20685566). Em
6. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and do a check of your belongings and work area before the breaks begin.
7. In order to ensure safety during the break, university staff will be on duty. For emergencies please contact: University Office at 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).