The university calendar of Dragon Boat Festival Holiday is as follows:
1. 2020 Dragon Boat Festival Holiday will be from June 25 (Thursday) to June 27 (Saturday). June 28 (Sunday) is working day. Due to the current situation，faculty and staff should not leave Shanghai during the Dragon Boat Festival Holiday in principle.
2. Due to holiday schedule, classes on June 28 (Sunday) will run as the timetable of Friday of the 17th week.
3. All Dining halls will remain open during holiday except faculty restaurant.
4. The university clinic will be open during working hours, with two medical staff on duty.
5. The property maintenance number is 20685112.
6. Library hours during the break are from 09:00-21:00 (phone number: 20685191). Email: email@example.com.
IT maintenance service hours are from 08:00-17:00 (24-hour on-call number: 20685566). Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. Please be vigilant regarding safety issues and check your belongings and work area during the holiday.
8. In order to ensure safety during the break, university staff will be on duty from 08:00-17:00 in the Administration Center. For emergencies please contact: University Office at 20685160 (fax number: 20685052).