|Manolis Tsakiris is a 2007 electrical engineering graduate of the National Technical University of Athens, Greece. He obtained M.S. degrees in signal processing from Imperial College London, UK, 2009, and the University of Sao Paulo, Brazil, 2010. In 2017 he obtained his PhD degree from Johns Hopkins University in theoretical machine learning, under the supervision of Prof. Rene Vidal. Since August 2017 he is an assistant professor at the School of Information Science and Technology (SIST) at ShanghaiTech University.|
|Unsupervised Machine Learning
Adaptive Signal Processing
1. M. Tsakiris and R. Vidal. Hyperplane clustering via dual principal component pursuit. Proceedings of the International Conference on Machine Learning, 2017.
2. M. Tsakiris and R. Vidal. Algebraic clustering of affine subspaces. IEEE Transactions on Pattern Analysis and Machine Intelligence, 2017.
3. M. Tsakiris and R. Vidal. Filtrated algebraic subspace clustering. SIAM Journal of Imaging Sciences, 2017.
4. M. Tsakiris and R. Vidal. Dual Principal Component Pursuit. Proceedings of the International Conference on Computer Vision, 2015.
5. M. Tsakiris and D. Tarraf. Algebraic decompositions of dynamic programming problems with linear dynamics. Systems and Control Letters, 2015.