Research Assistant Professor/Postdoctoral Research Fellow Positions at Prof. Rene Lopez's Research Group, School of Physical Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University
Author: Date: 2017-05-03 Browse: 1216
Prof. Rene Lopez’s group in Shanghai School of Physical Science and Technology (SPST) at Shanghaitech University is seeking new and experienced postdoctoral scholars to join his group pursuing research projects on optical materials and novel architectures for solar energy harvesting. Some of our recent publications illustrate the motivation behind our scientific focus (see below).
Candidates with experience in thin film science, microfabrication, quantum dot devices, and/or optical spectroscopy are particularly encouraged to apply.
1. Doctoral degree in one of the following majors: condensed matter physics, materials science or materials chemistry.
2. An appropriate publication record in international academic journals.
3. Excellent communication and writing skills in English and Chinese.
Main responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Carrying out research projects with effectivity in a timely fashion
2. Contribute to the group student’s training and education
3. Help with the group’s administrative and reporting tasks.
Please email a CV in English, directly sent to email@example.com, cc to firstname.lastname@example.org; be sure to include contact information of previous supervisors willing to provide reference letters in case pass first selection round. Appointment level and salary will be proportional to experience.
• Y. Hara, A. Gadisa, Y. Fu, T. Garvey, K. T. Vrouwenvelder, C. Miller, J. Dempsey, R. Lopez, " Gains and Losses in PbS Quantum Dot Solar Cells with Submicron Periodic Grating Structures” J. Phys. Chem. C, 120 (15), pp 8005–8013 (2016),
• Yulan Fu, Abay Gadisa, Yukihiro Hara, Christopher Miller, Kristina T. Vrouwenvelder, Rene Lopez "Modeling Photovoltaic Performance in Periodic Patterned Colloidal Quantum Dot Solar Cells” Optics Express Vol. 23, Issue 15, pp. A779-A790 (2015)
• Timothy R. Garvey, Byron H. Farnum and Rene Lopez, “Pulsed laser deposited porous nano-carpets of indium tin oxide and their use as charge collectors in core– shell structures for dye sensitized solar cells”. Nanoscale, 2015 Feb 14;7(6):2400-2408