Postdoctoral Position at Prof. Winnie Shum’s research group, SLST, ShanghaiTech University
Author: Date: 2017-03-19 Browse: 926
Applications are invited for a Postdoctoral Fellow position in the lab of Dr Winnie Shum at School of Life Science and Technology of ShanghaiTech University, Shanghai, China. Her research theme is around the epithelial cell biology for sperm maturation and reproduction health. Her lab is seeking a highly-motivated applicant interested in the reproduction science basic research to join her research group.
• Ph.Ds with a solid background in cell biology, molecular biology, genetics, developmental biology or equivalent fields; priority will be given to candidate with animal experimental experience.
• Candidate should demonstrate competency in complex and independent research projects; being self-motivated, pro-active, hard-working, and having a good teamwork mind-set.
• Priority will be offered to candidate will good records of completing independent research project(s) during their PhD and significant experience in standard laboratory techniques (tissue culture, qPCR, western blots, etc.).
1) To assume and conduct research independently;
2) To assist the safety management of the laboratory daily operation;
3) To prepare scientific presentations and publications;
4) To supervise the experiments and data analysis of students as needed.
A highly competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered, in addition to annual leave and medical benefits.
Please send an up-to-date CV, a letter of interest and a list of 2-3 references per email to email@example.com, and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org. Recruitment is valid until the position(s) are full.
The University thanks applicants for their interest, but advises that only shortlisted applicants will be notified of the application result.
More information about Dr. Winnie Shum's research group can be found on http://www.shanghaitech.edu.cn/eng/faculty/slst/people/8.html