Postdoctoral Research Fellow Position at Prof. Boris Houska's Research Group, School of Information Science and Technology, ShanghaiTech University
Author: Date: 2017-02-16 Browse: 751
Prof. Boris Houska and his research group are seeking for highly motivated postdoctoral research fellow candidates with interest on numerical optimization and optimal control, robust and global optimization, set based computing algorithms, as well as fast model predictive control algorithms. The projects in our group are generously funded by Shanghai municipal government.
1) Carry out research projects independently
2) help with the student supervision and education
3) lead some of Prof. Houska's external research collaborations
4) help with organizing scientific events such as workshops and conferences
1. PhD degree in engineering, applied mathematics, or related fields
2. Good publication track record in international journals
3. Good communication skills and capability of co-supervising research students
4. Fluent in oral and written English
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English) a cover letter and a CV including copies of three representative publications to: email@example.com (cc to firstname.lastname@example.org).
We provide competitive salary and benefits for this post.