Assistant Professor Pingqiang Zhou’s research group is seeking two highly motivated postdoctoral research fellows or research-track professors which will report to PI for Group to work on the following research projects:
1) Spintronics-based computing and memory systems, a joint work with another SIST faculty, Prof. Xufeng Kou, http://sist.shanghaitech.edu.cn/StaffDetail.asp?id=381.
2) Optical-electrical hybrid on-chip Communication network, a joint work with another two SIST faculties, Prof. Baile Chen, http://sist.shanghaitech.edu.cn/StaffDetail.asp?id=332, and Prof. Chen Wang, http://sist.shanghaitech.edu.cn/StaffDetail.asp?id=368.
These two projects are generously funded by the Natural Science Foundation of China (NSFC) and Shanghai local government.
1) Ph.D. degree in electrical engineering, computer science or related areas.
2) Strong publication record in device/VLSI design/CAD/architecture, or related areas.
3) Knowledge or experience on spintronics or optics will be given special consideration.
4) Good communication skills and capability of supervising research students.
5) Fluent in oral and written English.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit (all in English) a cover letter, a CV, copies of at least 3 representative publications, and three letters of reference to firstname.lastname@example.org (cc email@example.com). Salary and benefits for these positions are very competitive.
Discipline: Bioinformatics, Computational, Computational Biology, Computer Science, Engineering (Optics Engineering, Optoelectronics), Informatics, Information Technology, Mathematics, Nanotechnology, Postdoctoral, Renewable Energy, Signal Transductio