1. H Zhu*#, AK Sewell*, and M Han. Intestinal apical polarity mediates regulation of TORC1 by glucosylceramide in C. elegans. Genes & Development, 2015 Jun 15;29(12):1218-23
2. M Kniazeva, H Zhu and M Han#. A lipid-TORC1 pathway promotes neuronal development and functions involved in food responses in C. elegans. Developmental Cell, 2015 May 4;33(3):260-71.
3. H Zhu# and M Han. Exploring developmental and physiological functions of fatty acid and lipid variants through worm and fly genetics. Annual Review of Genetics, 2014;48:119-48. doi: 10.1146/annurev-genet-041814-095928.
4. H Zhu, H Shen, AK Sewell, M Kniazeva, M Han#. A novel sphingolipid-TORC1 pathway critically promotes postembryonic development in Caenorhabditis elegans. eLife. 2013 May 21;2:e00429.
5. C Chi*, H Zhu*, M Han, Y Zhuang, X Wu, T Xu#. Disruption of lysosome function promotes tumor growth and metastasis in Drosophila. J Biol Chem. 2010 Jul 9;285(28):21817-23.